Channeling My Inner Sweet Tooth with Cow Tails



I was in CVS yesterday, meandering about waiting for the pharmacy to fill a prescription, when I came across a candy called cow tails. I have never heard of them but it turns out they have been around for quite some time. Based on what they look like, I'm not sure I would ever want to eat one. On second thought I don't know why I'm being so picky I used to eat candy in the form of worms. I have even tried jelly bellies flavored as boogers, dirt and vomit.

While checking up on this cows tail candy thing-a-ma-jig, I came across oldtimecandy They sell lots of candy that I guess is hard to find. I wouldn't really know because I have not gone looking for these candies myself.


But I do remember those days of lemonheads. charlston chews, mambas and now n laters. Back then for me, it was more bang for my buck since I barely had any buck. So I went for either the boxes that cost me a quarter or the biggest candybar that was the exact same price as all the others.

No comments: