8 Random Things - Tag

I was tagged by DaydreamSupercollider to post eight random things about myself, it was surprisingly hard but here is what I came up with.

1. I'm never on time to anywhere ever

2. I hate talking on the telephone.

3. I've never been out of the country

4. One Christmas I ate an entire book of lifesavers candy (thats about 8 rolls) of which I ended up throwing up the rest of the day

5. Sleeping is my least favorite thing to do

6. I don't believe in killing anything. Let me elaborate, I do eat meat, but I wouldn't if I had to be the one to kill the animals (hypocritical I know) What I really meant by this is I don't kill bugs and I don't like it when other people do.

7. Pink is my favorite color

8. Fruity pebbles is my favorite cereal


oh and 9. (daydreamsupercollider) The sticker is due today, I don't think I'm actually going to make the deadline :(



1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hi there Flutterbot...Pink is my favorite color too! I have more hues of pink in my wardrobe than anything else! ***GOOD LUCK*** with the project...I'm rootin for ya and thanks for playing along with the tag - we gotta do this again!