Keyboard cuties

Why encountering a 404 error on Craigslist can never make me angry.....

Not Found

There is nothing here

No web page for this address

404 Error



____________
( return to )
( craigslist )
( homepage? )
-------------
O
O ^__^
o (oo)\_______
(__)\ )\/\
||----w |
|| ||


I was trying to open an ad under the free category
for a coldfusion construction kit. Normally I'd be
irritated at the 404 error I got when opening this
ad because I really, really want a coldfusion
construction kit but gosh darnit! he's just too
frickn cute! I'll take him instead.

By the way I did the spell check on his post and
it turns out his eyes are spelled wrong!

2 comments:

Jen said...

LOL, I heard craigslist was broken yesterday. Very cute.

sylvie d said...

A quick hello to let you know that Fuelmyblog has had some surgery done and lots of changes have happened.
Your current voting widget is not valid, to fix this all you need to do is login to your account with Fuel and follow the link for widgets. All the widgets displayed on that page have the code matching your blog and are ready to copy and paste.

Happy blogging!