Untitled

By: me

Immature to mature-ish progression is how I should present these, but instead I'm going for what is more meaningful to me, in my life at this moment.


Here we go...

In a black and white garden stands a very colorful girl with strings attached to her limbs and her lips, a blindfold shields her vision of the world.
She hears only the whispers of those who are tormented before and after her.
Her enemies are those she had been vulnerable to, this cycle began  the first time she was touched.
Her stained glass heart shattered to the floor.
The clouds that kept hope afloat in her head turned to stones.
The brand new day she saw ahead turned to repeated days of tourment.
All of the colors of the world turned grey.
Her innocence had been taken away.
She is now trapped, deep inside herself.

No comments: