I won! I won! I won! I won!

So I entered this contest that Lisa at the Eclectic Detective blog was holding for someone to design a new logo for the blog. I submitted a total of 4 and guess who won.. go wan guess... Yup! Meeeeeeeeee! I won 6 really cool design, artsy, costumey books! How exciting! Its a great boost to my ego and inspiration for offering others free logos.. So if you would like a logo (for non commercial purposes only) let me know thus far my portfolio of logos is - Mine ^ up there and Eclectic detectives.. I am doing it to sharpen my Photoshop and Illustrator skills so its all free. Also I will take care of the clearance of any of the fonts or presets I use.

Oh and if you hate my design you are not at all required to use it.. Also if you need help on how to add a custom logo to your blogspot blog I have the code.

Anyway shoot me an email if you'd like a shiny new logo

1 comment:

Turtle Parade said...

If you're serious about making banners for people, please come visit my blog and let me know.

I've tried to do it myself...with no luck. I'm not really a computer person, and really have no idea what I'm doing. So, even if you made one, I would have no idea how to get it up in the top of my blog... ha!!!

Nice blog, by the way, I'm enjoying reading it!