OMFG! just let me get over it already!


Because of what you did to me when I was young; You let my mother down, you let me down and you will never get to be a grandpa to your grandchildren.. Its a very sad and lonely existence you have there if you don't mind me saying. I don't wish you harm, but you don't deserve a happy life. You took happiness and love for one another away from me and my mother. 


My kids have happy lives, no thanks to you. luckily they have stand-up people in their lives. You could never ever consider yourself to be stand-up.

1 comment:

Don said...

I sometimes find myself wishing I could throw my woman's father into the ocean and watch him plead, and then I realize I have let my feelings about it all turn me into an animal. Still, someone else would have to throw the rope.